Next meeting (Zoom) – June 13, 2020 ~ Executive (zoom opens at 9:00) 9:30-11:30 & General (zoom opens at 12:30) 1:00-3:00pm.
All positions not including the trustees are 2 years
- President (current incumbent Amber Leonard)
- Recording Secretary (current incumbent Sherrene Ross)
- Sargent at Arms (current incumbent Christine Szaflik)
- Member at Large (current incumbent Kirk Mercer)
- Member at Large (current incumbent Kevin McPhail)
- Member at Large (current incumbent Deborah Hopper)
- Trustee – 3-year term – (current incumbent Heather Richardson)
If you would like to nominate someone, please see our website for further information. The nomination form has the applicable instructions and can be found here:
We would like to continue with our quarterly fundraisers. Please help us support them.
May, 2020 FUNDRAISER: Forward House, Oceanside Parksville ~ contact Deborah Hopper @ Deborah.email@example.com
Monetary donations are welcomed
Forward House provides adults living with mental health challenges with the support and tools they need to enjoy full and independent lives. We are a compassionate, inclusive community in mid-Vancouver Island.
- Application Info CUPE BC Pandemic Fund
- CUPE BC Convention Letter
- CUPE BC Convention Call
- Resolutions Guide to Writing Resolutions
- Resolution Checklist
- Resolution Submission Guide
- Subsidy Form
- Accessibility Assistance Form
- Communications Award
- Disability Activist Award
- Green Activist Award
- Guest Credential Form
- Group Delegate Travel Form
- WE Travel Flight booking information
- ECO Green Tips
VIDC EDUCATION – Contact Deborah Hopper – VIDC Education Chair, with suggestions for educational opportunities. Send course registrations and fees to: Shareen Witt–Registrar
c/o CUPE, Comox Valley Area Office, #6 – 204 North Island Hwy
Courtenay, BC firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the current Word Search. Go to the ‘About Us’ tab, and click on the Health & Safety Committee to learn how to enter to win!